What is PGP Mail?
- Encrypt everything on client side with openpgp.js.
- All messages, contacts, subjects, attachments, tags and dates are encrypted with user's public key.
- Private key does not leave user's computer and needs only to encode/decode operations in browser.
- Each registered user can create up to 1000 email addresses.
- When the service receives a message from external contact, message will be immediately encrypted with receiver's public key.
- Access to webmail over SSL or within TOR network.
- NO ADS, COUNTERS or other privacy brokers.
How to connect to PGP Mail?
The only thing you need to use PGP Mail is a modern web browser: Firefox, Chrome, Opera or Safari.
If you have any questions or ideas, write to:
If you like this project and want to support it's development, don't hesitate to donate:
- Bitcoin (BTC):